Monday, May 21, 2012

You're Beautiful

This is my first post on this blog as a contributor. I'm a little apprehensive that I'll not be able to instill as much confidence in loving yourself, while the other contributors seem to be seasoned professionals. So I'll start with a post that not only will help build my self esteem that I'm clearly lacking at the moment, and will maybe help you as well! It's a beautiful song, by a favorite artist of mine. The lyrics are a positive message to all you girls who try to be someone else besides who you are, or those that wish they were in someone else's skin. Enjoy!

Youtube won't let me embed the video, so here's the link to the clip.

http://youtu.be/Y3VXwmfKxl8

2 comments:

  1. Lana! I was so excited to see you post something on here. This is a lovely and positive song (and I have never heard it before). Thank you for sharing this. What a great way to start my day. Your desire to strengthen and empower women is BEAUTIFUL. You will do it. You already are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww so much love... thanks Dana!

      Delete